Monday, August 28, 2006

emo filler

why is it that just as i turn my back in content knowing the worst is over that it decides to give me a huge blow?. couldnt have been at a better time, misery just knows its timing all too well.

i wanna be living IT.. not living UP

its times like these that i wish i never did my very best from the very beginning. maybe sometimes its better to keep some inside so that in the end theres a good surprise for everyone.

but then again, if it makes it easier for everyone else, why not?
ill just have to live with it, like i always have

2 Comments:

Blogger yameEn said...

OPuuuuussss..

Jgn la begini....

Ku sayangkanmuuu...

Benaarrrr.....

4:47 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

dah ah.. jgn menggedik. haha

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com