Tuesday, August 22, 2006

distraught

jeez oh man

im not feeling too good and my right eardrum is threatening to blow up on me!

the last time i fell sick my left eardrum swelled up real bad and i had to snort drugs up my nose to make it all better (docs prescriptions ok)

i dont know whats with me and swelling eardrums everytime i fall sick. maybe i abuse my eardrums too much. but no shit man, i hope my right eardrum doesnt get as swollen as my left should it decide to swell. coz it hurt like fuck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Muizz said...

Erm, hope your eardrums get better. Make sure they don't burst or anything =P

2:54 PM  
Blogger Dirah said...

opu!! hmm...that sounds a bit weird coz everyone seems to call u yaya nowadays.. =P

1:29 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha.. thanx muizz!.. my left eardrum almost did.. a few months back..

dirah!. yeah!. hehe. opu is sooo yesterday. ehhehehe

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com