Sunday, August 20, 2006

euch

write up on neil labute's The Shape of Things is already up on the klpac site.. it'll be running from the 8th to the 10th of september. be sure to check it out if you're around!. Farah's in it. yes, the same farah who wanted to go 'bicycling'. hehe

'broken bridges the musical' (yeah, the one i was supposed to be in but had to pull out coz they wouldnt let me go watch coldplay!) started showing on the 19th and the premier was graced by, and i quote kakiseni on this 'our most famed bridge breaker of all, our prime minister' heh.

wouldve been nice if i was in it... i still remember a line from one of the songs though " drink, drink! drink all your troubles awaaaaay!". haha. and if you were wondering, nay.. i wouldnt drink all my troubles away, id emo-sing them. blek


i think im down with something. my throat feels all scratchy, my head feels heavy, my eye lids weigh a tonne, and i feel like im warm and cold both at the same time. oh, wish me well already.
for now, im gonna just have to 'jimi hendrix' my uncomfortable feeling away.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

fuck, i think there's a roach in my room. or is 'wutever i down with' making me delusional?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do come watch Broken Bridges!

5:30 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

will do! for sure!.. ure one of the cast i assume?

7:15 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

*casts.... eyh, that still doesnt sound right. shit, my english is all over the place

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com