Sunday, August 30, 2009

a thousand things more

i dropped by a.daings house today to pick up something for the mother (or the father rather, by the looks of the depleting case of roti naik)
upon entering, qaisara as usual ran up to me and gave me a bear hug refusing to let go
but this time with a new revelation

qai: kak yaya i think you have JMOD
me: and what might that be?
qai: jason mraz obsession disorder!
me: i wont deny it
qai: oh and if jason mraz sang that david archuleta song, the one where the lyrics go 'ill never see you again' i wouldnt believe him for a second. because u stalk him all over the world!!
me: loud and proud

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com