Sunday, October 05, 2008

never let this go

my flight leaves tonight, and i am weirdly not feeling any dread at all. am very much looking forward to being back in bristol for my final 9 months there.
but once im there, im pretty sure itll sink in that i wont be seeing my boys for a really long time and that dread n grief will finally come washing over.
theyve been exceptionally nice to me these past few days.

when someone is nice to you, it feels wonderful.

so why dont you be nice today. to everyone. its okay if you dont really mean it. just be nice. im sure itll be appreciated.
do a good deed today
be nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

even if you runaway, ill wave goodbye and watch you shine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com