Thursday, October 02, 2008

amagad what a creep!

im back from kedah and will be flying back to england on sunday

central market tmrw and come what may after.

bodega breakfast with whats left of the girls saturday morning. the last time was 2 freakin years ago. my goodness
and i wasnt even there! because? i crashed my car on the way!
fingers crossed my car, now eligible for pimp my ride or zhng my car gets there in one piece!

----------------------------------------------------------------
while playing articulate

nicky: umm ok this animal likes to go through the trash
omar: i know a horse!
nicky: no! it has stripes
kx: ohh a zebra!!

O M G. sweat blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com