Monday, September 22, 2008

oh boy



look what came in the mail today
very funny nissa!

----------------------------------------------------------

as per usual i was facing my laptop screen late into the night yesterday
and suddenly i see a green spider floating some 10 centimetres from my head
hey wait a minute, spiders dont fly.. they swing from webs.
and then with some squinty eye concentration skills, i see a thin web thread
and it started from the top corner of my laptop, all the way to.....
my head!.

whoa!! have i been sitting in front of my laptop THAT long!!!
i mean, spiders have time to build cobwebs in abandoned corners of haunted mansions.
NOT in between ppls heads and their laptops!.

so i get up and went to wash my face, thinking i should finally hit the sack.
then i walked over to my dressing table and started applying my toner with some facial cotton.
ahhh ... so cooling. but smells a tad odd.
it was after i finished rubbing my whole god damn face with it that i realized what i was actually applying on my face was NAIL POLISH REMOVER!.

shit shit shit.

so i quickly grabbed my moisturizer n unscrewed the top (dunno how this would help but whatever)
after trying pointlessly to squeeze moisturizer out i realized that what i was holding was actually my DEODORANT.

shit

I HAVE BEEN IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP THAT LONG

7 Comments:

Blogger niji said...

or maybe you just need more sleep. seriously.
but meh... i think we all have days like these

3:09 PM  
Blogger yameEn said...

oh me god.

my fren is losing it.

im worried.

4:01 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

gooddd.. i know.. after the deoderant i was like. omg, r u freakin kidding meeeee??? ahaha

7:00 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

omg its spelled deodorant. ahha. patut mcm pelik

7:01 PM  
Blogger alyaa said...

hahahaaa!! omigod... what happened to u?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

hahahaha.

saiko !

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soraya!! i randomly tgk ur blog and was laughing my head off!! such a wonderful gift u gave me on raya day! miss u much love! :D

xoxo
Z

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com