Sunday, April 20, 2008

conversations on a saturday night

telefon berbunyi ring ring ring
ku angkat ku dengar suara
telefon berbunyi ring ring ring
ku angkat ku dengar McPending

"even though the heart is on the left, its always right"

"i will love you till they find out how to divide by infinity"

"i want to be a spinster for life. however, in the event that i get married, i want to marry someone poor and ugly" (obviously, these words are not mine)

"you know when my friends were all gathering in the chicken, no i mean kitchen, eh i mean canteen"

"who sang white hero?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com