Tuesday, April 08, 2008

in this country of sorts

ooh gardenia, sunggu enak dimakan begitu saja

*remix*

ooh gardenia, PALING enak dicicah dengan milo panas!

someone asked me what makes me malaysian.

i say, im malaysian because i cant live without milo.
im malaysian because when my friends call to ask me where i am (when theyre waiting for me) i say im parking my car even though im only halfway there
im malaysian because i eat my maggi goreng with a twist of lime
im malaysian because i love durian, in any form
im malaysian because i say -laaa
im malaysian because whenever i speak to someone who talks with a different slang, i am suddenly speaking like him/her. (eg, when i buy tau foo fah from a chinese uncle i say "uncle, lu kasi ini satu, itu dua ahh, ini takmau gula" and when ordering at a mamak "ane! rrrrroti canai satu!!")
im malaysian because at the moment, im all into cupcakes n doughnuts. whats it gonna be next? lollipops?
im malaysian because once upon a time, i used my umbrella not to shield me from the rain, but from the scorching sunshine.

i love it here

3 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

very malaysian indeed

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

durian is disgusting in whatever form!

no, u say: "i'm on the way" when you are really only stepping out of the house.
("hitz.fm")

guess who?
:)

9:31 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

who? i have nothing in my head at the mo. i remember someone recently saying he/she hates durian when i said i was lookin for some... i dont remember whooo

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com