Wednesday, April 02, 2008

these four walls

tak ada angin. tiba-tiba saya terjatuh. siapa tolak?

messed up messed up. i cant fall asleep till after 7. why why why?. theres not much i can keep myself occupied with till 7 am. ive exhausted all resources. i desperately want to fall asleep so that i cant start my day earlier.

ive been staying in all day and studying. im such a good girl.
so i reward myself by relaxing at night.
and my kind of relax does not mean i sit back n watch tv or stare at the ceiling.
no no, i need to get out of the house.
staying indoors the whole day kinda gets to you.
no, looking out the window doesnt count!

why cant i freaking fall asleep!

*steady hands just take the wheel*

oh fkin get out of my head already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com