Sunday, January 20, 2008

gio, he smiles!

hey guys
the performance i mentioned about two posts down was yesterday.
in the end i had to sing 2 songs, so i went with the two sappy songs which i realized had similar themes. * go to hell boyfriend, leave me be*.
great. haha.
but all was good, alot of them people didnt understand what i was singing anyways.

hajare kindly uploaded clips of me singing both songs on her blog. the first one is hilarious because she video-ed joey lipsync-ing to me.

click *here* to get to her post.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone in bristol whom i have grazed,knocked,jabbed,wet,or poked whilst walking with an umbrella.

its not my fault that its always raining, and its also not my fault that im too darn short that carrying an umbrella makes me a walking hazard. but im apologizing for it anyways. haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------

rainbows are visions, but never illusions. rainbows have nothing to hide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com