Friday, January 26, 2007

you know youre a uni student when...

you step out of your room wearing ur uni hoody, sweat pants, a bubble vest, a stripey scarf, an out of shape hat and your hair is everywhere. you know you look horrible but youre grinning ear to ear because youre warm and comfy and those good for nothing girls arent. you then proceed to half power walk half jog because you have about 25937826537 more miles until you get to your lecture building and about 3 more minutes till lecture starts. miraculously, u still get there on time or at least earlier than the 'official' late comers

today i became a full fledge uni student.

oh and one more thing. i just got myself 4 pounds worth of instant noodles. and mind you thats quite alot of instant noodles.


---------------------------------------------------------------

when its magic, dont ask

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Broken Scar said...

Yeah! Instant noodles! I just buy a whole box each time. Cheaper to buy in bulk anyway, plus I don't have to make 231 trips everytime I get a craving. hehe

1:45 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

no maggi goreng mamak style here tho.. :(. tried makin my own, just doesnt taste the same. hehe

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com