Sunday, January 14, 2007

soraya vs. html

a-ha!!!!!!!

so this is why they took away my colour pallet and my slanting font and my picture button!
they wanted me to sign up to their new blogger thing!

EVIL!

now its war all over again with html!

prepare your troops html!
my ships have completed their scan of the area and found NOTHING
you wussy html you!. im going to calculate every possible destination along your last known trajectory.

BEWARE!. this is a war i want to WIN!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD!




valentine's day is on the 14th of february
my birthday is on the 28th of april
make-soraya-happy day is every single day

THANK YOU!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

tacky one liners are so yesterday
dont you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com