Tuesday, November 14, 2006

come again another day

come rain, or come shine..

a tree always makes the better of it. both ways, wether theres sunlight on rain, a tree will use the circumstances to its benefit and continue to grow.

why cant i be more like a tree???

when the sun is shining brightly,
i dont face it straight, i shield my eyes with sunglasses, i enclose my skin with sunblock.
and if i dont?
SUNBURN

when it rains, like it did today...
i start cursing $%^##*%$#%%^&* like mad. not so silently raged, not liking it ONE BIT.
my umbrella cant hold against the wind, i have to wash my hair again, everythings WET

why cant i be more thankful? why cant i be more like a tree??



fuggedy higgledy piggledy fuuuggg.. weather forecast says its gonna rain again tmrw!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com