Monday, November 13, 2006

no go sunday

it has been quite the unproductive sunday. i sort of lazed around (which was on purpose) and the only reason i went out was to get dinner from the union shop(chips n salsa.. pringles dippers so rock my world right now!) and dropby sem and sam's place which was on the way, to get my umbrella.

oh hold, i did do something productive! i made earrings! got myself one of those beadbox sets. gatal tgnlaa.. most of you know how i sometimes crosstitch, draw on my walls and work on the occasional art right? well, i didnt bring any of my bits and pieces here and i have a puny blackboard in my room, so i HAD to get some form of do-it-yourself something.



haha, i know theyre really simple and easy to make, but what the hey right?..

oh those roses on my wall are wooden btw. i got 10 stalks for 1 pound! didnt actually have a place to put em in so i twisted them and put em on my wall right next to jimi. :)

right now, im ripping some cds into my brand new nokia n73. wohoo. how cool is thatla kan. i so love being in this techno savvy world.. oh lord, ive turned into one of them ppl who rely on tech. OH! i even made one of those things u hang fr your phone tu with the beads (dunno what the hanging thing is called)

i forgot to meantion, i TOOK AN AFTERNOON NAP. haha, i feel like a cat. shit i miss my cats... soo, as im not going to be able to fall asleep anytime soon, im gonna be a good girl and read my public law book!.

i guess it wasnt thAAaat much of an unproductive sunday right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com