Thursday, November 09, 2006

this old dog is finally home

i have found the answer to my constant cravings for dessert

sainsbury yoghurt and fruit bar

i can pile loads n loads of grapes, mango and yoghurt into a decent sized tub for 2 pounds

healthy, wholesome and not as fattening as the desserts i crave for. yet it satisfies my sweet tooth. soraya eats healthy people!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive been working so hard all week( chehh pffft cheit. haha).. i decided to reward myself with dvds so i bought how stella got her groove back (coz ive been wanting to watch it ever since it was on hbo) and dude wheres my car (yes, ive seen it more than 3 times but all of you know about the secret love affair i have with sean william scott right, so yeah).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thing i love about bristol is that over here, i can shop and shop and shop like crazy, yet there are still places where i can go fly a kite. haha

if you dont get me, thats your problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com