Thursday, September 28, 2006

ok, lets start with what did not happen!!

i forgot to bring my camera, so i did not take any pictures at the pasar ramadhan.. and they DID NOT have the biskut marie cake i was looking for! and you know how, people say "roti bom" or "sini adik, beli kuih" to promote their stalls? well i got so frustrated i started shouting "biscuit marie!!" hoping one of the stalls would shout back "sini sini.. sini ada!!".. haih, i should start being less optimistic.. something else did not happen.. ajin did not come to give me my special goodbye!.. and he's already off to singapore today.. goodluck with the comp ajin!.

so what DID happen?.....

i went to no black tie for the last time yesterday before i have to leave for the uk.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
went with the mom, a.phi....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and derrick a.k.a mr.style. haha.. catch him on love? perhaps. every thursday 8.30 pm. yeah.. mr.style. and yes, thats a superman shirt he's wearing.

we watched mei chern and rizal hefni play two sets each. and a li'l surprise at the end. rizal called reza salleh up to play! wasnt planned. and he played hootie and the blowfish's let her cry!. my very own touchy feely song. heh.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yamin asked me why i did not post anything up about my farewell party. well i suppose words wouldnt do it enough justice. i had a great time. thank you for coming everyone.

oh, for those of you who are in the dark, my party had a theme.. 'angels and devils'.

pictures pictures.. some people wanted to see what i wore. here u goo..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i dont think you can see it in the picture.. but i was wearing black wings and a black halo..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
just for good measure this is what my wings looked like after i sprayed it black


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was after mars stole my wings. hehe



-------------------------------------------------------------------

*special request....
mom said "hey i like this picture, can you put it on your blog pleeease"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so here it is. hehe. for you mama
thats me and my panel of advisors on must-do's, musnt-dos, and oh-what-the-heck-just-do-its, when i get to the uk.
and theyll be coming around to check on me... often.. -_-

2 Comments:

Blogger yameEn said...

Opppuuusss..

I believe u posted those pictures for meeee?? Heehheeeee... tHanx a bunchh..

Really hoped I was there thoh.. :( Takpe! You buat welcome party kat sini pulak!! Ahahahh!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

halooooo... i dah jumpa youuu. ahhahaha

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com