Sunday, September 17, 2006

1,2,3 i need a genie

I NEED a fucking car!!!!!

i leave in two weeks. and its those little things that org lain would render unnecessary that i really need to do! and for that, i fucking need a car!. i got no money to pay for taxi everytime i need to go do something coz at the rate those meters run, theyd clean out my whole bank account!. actually, one ride would do just that, i have like whaat.. 10 bucks in my acc?

oh god, i really need something i can drive.

and guess what, im home alone tonite and ive got absolutely nothing to do. i culdve gone to the gym, or finished off stuff that needs finishing. but i cant! coz i dont have a car!. if i were to ask someone to come pick me up and keluar it would be for food no? and i dont need more lemak!! i freaking DONT. so here i am, feeling very pathetic and oh so bored and alone.


added: oh, im not such a sad case after all. tania picked me up and we went to watch 'you,me and dupree'. i must say, twas funny. yaya, you should watch this one because of the whole -ness thing goin on. yumm, we had takoyaki and papa's beard, no wait beard papa's.. okay not sure wut its called someone help me out here. yamin? mars?.. anyways. its really good go try it out. ahh, then we had iced vanilla latte to wash it all down.

sucker soraya.. i told you TOLD YOU that if i went out id have FOOD. but i din have thaat much.



"so i got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina, i asked the guy, "why you so fly?", he said "funky cold medina" "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com