Saturday, September 23, 2006

bugger

sigh. i miss going out at night looking for a place to catch some good music. and always finding one mind you.

i miss going to the gym because i had nothing better to do

i miss driving around with really loud music when im depressed

i miss being able to not rely on ppl and having to wait for them

i miss miss miss my live music

i miss being able to do my own stuff..coz now that i have to rely on people i cant just.. go

fuck man, i miss my car. im going away in 7 days. this means i wont be able to drive till i next come back which would be in june 2006. and that is IF....

on a much much much more happier note, i had a really really wonderful time yesterday, but lets leave that story for when im in a better mood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well I can't bloody drive either =( Miss my carrrrrrrrrrr!!


Miss live music. Miss going to watch Reza with you.. Hahahhaha

-Mels

1:59 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

but youve got them tubes.. and you CAN just gooo.... nvm, we'll find another substitute in london! haha. see you sundayy

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com