Sunday, July 30, 2006

tsk


im not one to say whats really in my heart
and im not one to show much of whats hidden there either
call me cold, stoic even

to get it across, its just because disappointment is not something i choose to face
and its hard for me to say things ... just things...


................................................................................................

ok dah, nobody dare ask me why i posted this ok!. i just had to. biar.. soraya emo for one day, give me the pleasure. it doesnt happen often.. so just leave it be!..

no recent happenings triggered my sudden urge to post somethin like this ok. i just suddenly felt like it.. i tak pernah emo emo on my blog. soooo.. biaaaarrrr.. blllleeeeeeeehh

4 Comments:

Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

its okay to be emo yaya =)

we are somehow, girls. and writing in down in the blog is just us hehe

3:44 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha.. but its not really me!. soraya doesnt emo2 depan org. never felt the need to. but, oh well. ahhaah

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

5:57 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yee aun!! haha.. cool???.ahahaha. HOWla did u find my blog? where u now wey! i cant put a comment on ur blog.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com