Wednesday, July 26, 2006

sing a song of sixpence

i just found out that there are quite a few people taking the level2 singing exam with me. good news: there might be a recital! yay yay... bad news: this means i have to take exams with people who sambung terus after their level 1 where as i had like a 10 year break. ahah. yeah, i took my level 1 when i was 9. i dont freaking remember how to do everything properly!.. hish, and now i find out i cant just sing any ballad, it has to be a POWER ballad with out of the world throat exploding screaming. aduiii... what happened to my wanting to sing blues n jazzla. hahaha. ahh well.

i had quite a productive class earlier in the day tho. productive meaning i tried quite a number of power ballads im allowed to do. and now my voice is all scratchy. and im attending pcd's show tonite (foregoing reza salleh n shannon shah at nbt). haih, i shall restrain myself from screaming or singing out too much tonite (well, not much to sing except for a couple of dontcha's and a few hah hah hahs right?). haha...

lets just hope i dont lose my voice. im supposed to decide on a couple of power ballads i want to try out and sing them this friday.

note to self: theres always honey and lime strepsils!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com