Friday, July 07, 2006

so mom came running up screaming.. i thought maybe amir came over with his snake.. but nay, the doc's here to give the 3 kittens their shots. mom didnt want them to see her when they were being injected so they wouldnt hate her. how come no doctor came over to our place to give me MY first injection? how come we had to GO TO the doc? and how come my mom never left docs office when I was being injected?... sigh, one can only wonder

i might as well love em just as much, they're so painstakingly adorable! mom gave me the honor of naming them anyways. so here goes.. introducing:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JIMI HENDRIX.. my personal favourite, one can only guess why





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CARLOS SANTANA.. moms fav


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SLASH...possibly brother n dads fav? i dunno



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i feel a certain loyalty towards yoda:master of the house, and felt the need to put her picture up as well

i have more cats, cant be bothered to load more pictures. these four pictures are fairly new you see. mom just got me to load em in the com. so feast ur eyes on my pretties

oh and yeah, albeit their names, them four pretties are all females.

2 Comments:

Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yeah.. she got even fatter than she was before.. but guess wut! she macam nak sakit balik. mom reckons its because she saw the doc when he came n teringat. ahahha....
i wouldnt know

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oehh. kucing elo kayak the ones beside our place no? how come ga pernah take me and andi go see yr cats???

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com