Thursday, June 29, 2006

heloi

currently at matts place waiting for everyone to get ready

leaving soon for pancakes on the rocks and maybe the 3 monkeys after for live music

this is my last night in sydney

coldplay was fucking awesome. shall elaborate in my next post. thanx mun. best birthday present ever!

ill post a picture of my current mr.drool/mr.liquid of chinatown/mr.hottest guy with hottest bod ever .. in my next post

erin, nik, joe and kazar are trying to remember a song... tak berjaya.. erins still trying to sing it

im sitting cross legged using god knows whos laptop. joe and matt are trying to clean up the kitchen. niks still trying to figure out the song. and he's screaming

i had mars bar goreng at bondi beach a few hours back. AMAZING. someone should open a franchise in kl

i have yet to meet the frequently talked about julian. tmrw. he still owes me money for his JW anyhow

i leave for malaysia tmrw. sydney was a blast...thanx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com