Saturday, June 10, 2006

happy happy joy joy

.oohhh.. a levels are over.

its FREAKING over!!!!!!

now, i dread the thought of keeping my promise to always update my blog and keep you guys posted with everything. sebelum ni, boleh la use exams as an alasan right.. well, i had a total of 2 hours of sleep last night so i shall not attempt to give you an account of last nights events now..

buuuut... its a promise. yes. i promise that as soon as i get my head back where it should be ill tell ya'll aaaall about our graduation dinner and what i did after.. oh, im watching gavins play tonite.. will tell ya'all about that too!. oohh, and im going to redang tmrw with collegemates!.. i dont know when ill get around to blogging about thatler.

oh and yes of course.. i shall put up some pictures too, though im not quite satisfied with how i look in all of my pics. ahha.

sooo.. till then!. taaa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com