Tuesday, June 21, 2011

happy summer solstice


This day, this day is the longest of the year.
of course this isnt particularly true where i am.

21st of june, the longest day of the year
always reminds me of Jason Mraz mainly because of this *click*

But also because we happen to chance upon him on a particular summer solstice in 2009 playing at the goldcoast oceanfest.
can you imagine? jason mraz playing at a surf and music festival by the beach, at sundown. MAGIC!

oklah HTML i give up

i wanted to move around my pictures and coincide them with my words to give a better effect.
and make myself all sentimental about missing croyde bay and shit but this stupid shit thing wont let me do it.

so yeah btw, i really wish i was there again at croyde bay, today at this very instance.

enjoy the jumbled up pictures below, in no particular order (some of which have already been uploaded here before on my original sun n surf music fest post im sure)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com