Saturday, June 04, 2011

I WILL START BLOGGING AGAIN NEXT WEEK PROMISE!


ive been busy yes,
but not busy enough to not have a couple of minutes to sit down and say something here like i used to almost every single day.

id like to start blogging again. it probably wont be consistent, some entries might be cryptic but tak kisah la right.

if not for the few who read my entries, its always nice to revisit my old posts and see what me 3 years ago was like.


but like i said. next week lah.

a few pictures from artisan roast cafe, located inside yayasan seni selangor off jalan ampang.
its really really nice.
perfect for sunday brunch




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com