Sunday, February 21, 2010

and im telling you

everyones been complaining about the heat these past few days but i gotta say IM LOVING IT!.
i do however have something to complain about.

i cant watch videos on my phone. also, i tried downloading blackberry app world into my phone and it said sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world.
how fast have they been updating these phones?? damnit.
they dont even sell covers for my model anymore!
now i feel left out.

also, 2 weeks to phuket!! yay.
any recommendations?. we're staying at patong.
i definitely want to go to maya bay . yumm.

ALSO.. CASEY JAMES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com