Tuesday, February 09, 2010

oh i forgot to make a new years resolution

well here it is.

from now on, i promise to BELIEVE that i am actually not that bad with directions.
im quite sure im not as bad as i think i am. or as everybody seems to tell me i am.
im pretty damn sure NOBODY can be as bad as everyone says i am.
i guess im pretty okay right?
i THINK, therefore i am.
eh wait a minute, i just said im sure im not as bad as i think i am.
so where does that put me? do i think im bad or dont i?
I AM GOOD WITH DIRECTIONS.
oh f off with this. i can get lost anywhere

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha!!

that's soooo random dude!!

actually, i think u're super good right now..especially in kl! and anyway, why worry when there's garmin right?? :)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com