Friday, March 13, 2009

i dont know how he does it



if you are on my msn list, nudge me and make me send you "a way to remember me" by jason mraz.
its not in any of his commercial albums nor is it on youtube. so please get me to send it to you.
it will make your world a better place.

this is a first from jason, for me at least.
a song without too many complicated words but so full of... heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You're a stranger
And I know that it's dangerous to be amused by you

Chance, you can leave the light on
Before you forget to remember me
Chance, you can leave the light on
As a way to remember me

-------------------------------------------------------------

wahh, many of you might already know that bella luna has been a favourite since i first heard it. he's had a couple more songs and a new album ever since, but no other song has come close to being a favourite.

this one comes very very close.
its pulling at my heart strings in a way i cant explain.

hahaha. okla enough.
but seriously, u WANT to listen to this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com