Saturday, May 03, 2008

got me lovestoned

sem: soraya, where were you yesterday? how come u werent in the library with us?
sooz:yeah, were you in all day? you're so anti- social.

my life has come to a point where socializing means going to the library. oh help me lord.

---------------------------------------------------------

i think my ipod is officially gone.
i just hope its not in the hands of someone else who cant appreciate my taste in music
*FCK!*... all the cd's i transferred into my ipod and left for the dead, GONE.
all my instrumentals that i need for studying, GONE
im currently using some crappy mp3 player that my laptop wont even read.
urghh.. my 1000 over songs and irreplaceable videos. GOOOONNEEEEE.

plus now my headphones are acting up. i can only hear off it from one ear. GREAT!.

i want another ipod. thanks.
before my laptop dies on me and ALL my songs wither away and die.

----------------------------------------------------------------

good day:
- finished theories of justice by rawls and anarchy, state and utopia by nozick.
- had a session at the gym.

bad day:
-fell down on gravel.
-now i have the budak kecik luka on my knees.

good day or bad day?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi opu.

my ipod earphones also can only hear from one side. yay.

good or bad?

its an okay day. that should be fine enuf for the moment.

2:06 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yeah well i dont even have an ipod anymore. haha.. yeah i guess, okay day. heh

12:54 PM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'd go completely crazy if my ipod's gone!!!

OH NO!

I feel you opu. sob sob

3:10 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yeah i AM goin crazy. haha.. thanx for feelin me

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com