Monday, March 17, 2008

a walk in the park

its been a superb 3 days back.

no sleep on thursday night, 3 hours sleep on my 12 hour flight and straight to the sunburst music festival.

and before i forget:
Photobucket
happy belated birthday to amirah alsagoff (14th march), who as you can tell came to sunburst with me.

we met many2 familiar faces through out the day, got well soaked, danced in the rain, queued up for an hour for a ridiculously priced colonel burger, sang along to many a song, and had a greeaaat day out jumping from one stage to another.

i must say i enjoyed john legends performance the most even though i only knew 3-4 songs. tompi was the bomb too (tho i was disappointed that he sang quite alot of covers, was hoping for more of his songs), well it actually started pouring towards the end of tompi's set, but i thought hey, i came back for this, the rains not gonna stop me. and soaked through we were.

many were surprised to see me back. haha. soraya doesnt disappoint.

finally got home around 3am ++ and passed out till 3pm!

the next day felt really short (well, duh, it started at 3pm!) had a nice time playing badminton with the mom and some others and finally headed to granma's for some long awaited goodness that is her cooking!!.

oh mannn. sedapnya, nak lagi.

and then the fav aunty came and look what she brought!!
Photobucket

too sweet!. thanx tita!.

so im settling in well at home, its very very nice to have my big bed back and space to move around in my room. and my blackboard wall and my cats.

mengada, its only been 6 months la!.
but somehow so far, this has been the most relieved ive felt from being able to come home.
i dont know why.

im doing my hair tmrw, finally!.
and alia's coming back on thursday.
hopefully i get to have a nice long catch up chat with alia, amirah n farah then and maybe see nickelodeon before he goes back to penang on friday.

and then i will bury my nose in my books and resurface from time to time to catch up with people and the malaysian indie music scene.

and oh, f1 weekend coming!. blergh i guess, ill only be able to start studying properly next week huh. thats still early. if i were back in the uk id prob be on holiday the whole month!.

right, i am bringing my jurisprudence/eu book with me to qube tmrw. but something tells me ill end up reading shantaram. haha. .

before i forget
Photobucket
happy 21st birthday to encik faisal fatah . who im pretty sure is gonna be celebrating this year like he did last 4 years straight. tho he says differently.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

macamana kita boleh tak ter-cross path???

7:17 PM  
Blogger yameEn said...

Encik Faisal Fatah DID NOT celebrate his birthday like all the other years.

An accomplishment for the 21 year old, haha.

Kiss your car for me.

12:42 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha too many people running around mad!...

yameen, indeed!!. dia ckp nak sembahyang hajat. haha... kiss my car? hahaha

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com