Thursday, March 13, 2008

croaking

i now realize how much singing helps me.

i cant properly now as i have a sore throat and can barely speak.
wasnt able to attend tubbs practice and octet practice due to my current incapibility of even attempting my sop notes.

so i didnt get my weekly sop fix.
and now i dont get my daily sit in front of computer search for tabs n sing with guitar fix.
i dont even get my singalongables.

and i want to scream. i cant even croak out a tune, let alone carry one.
and its very frustrating. all i can do is whistle.

i may not be the best but i love singing
i really do.
i wish i could drop everything and just sing, or make music, or perform or just listen or or or..
well i wish i was good enough to be brave enough to do just that.

okay u know what, i just want this sore throat to go away.
i want my voice back.
i just want to sing in my room, in my shower
if nowhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com