Thursday, October 19, 2006

i did it!

i finally did my own laundry. yes, it was my first time. and yes, i suceeded. all my bajus came out ok, and they came out nice and toasty from the dryer too!.

oh yeahh .. uhh huhh *does stupid circling arms dance move*



yeahh, thats my nice fresh clean clothes. and yes, i stuck to black (save that red shirt) even in my first week. so what!.

you know, i actually tried to do my laundry 2 days ago to no avail. i went to the laundry room with my bag, and stood there completely clueless.. then i found out i actually had to get soap. hey, jgn gelak.. taktau ok. ingatkan masuk machine terus basuh.. soo i postponed my laundry. when i told my neighbour i tak reti, dia gelak sampai terduduk. buat malu aku je ok!.

so today i bought those soap pallet thingies. pastu taktau mana nak letak pulak.. nasib baik there was another guy there, and he showed me the soap drawer. ahhaah.. the drying bit was easy peasy tho..

so soraya has clean clothes!!

im not a bimbo, spoiled, undomestic or anything like that. i just dont know how to operate the laundry machines here ok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome opu. hahah! i know i helped a bit. =)

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opu..i'm so proud of u..u did ur own laundry..
i love the dryer too..

11:29 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hahahah. yea. thank you arina for telling me "yes, you kena masuk sabun, pastu dryer takpyh sabun, masuk terus. "
hahaahahhaahah. haih... i tulis pasal tak reti buat laundry baru semua org respone eh. ehehe.. and thanx anon. hehe

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com