Friday, May 12, 2006

RidicuLO




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

decisively unconsciouble, my birthday present from tania is
ridiculous fact 1: you're implying that my belly button is dusty!
ridiculous fact 2: for the person who has everything?. hahaha hahaha hahaha!

but still, its the thought that counts, thanks love.

on the other side of outrageousness, a very useful present one did get from homegirl amirah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

useful: seeing that these past few days or weeks rather, have been very stressful for moi. throwing sharp object towards a very carefully imagined target works wonders!.

mucho thanx to amirah.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
18 sept 1970
-may his soul rest in peace-

*random*, i know
but had uncle jimi been alive , im sure he would have given me a really cool birthday present too

listen to dolly dagger by jimi hendrix. uncle jimi wrote that song about me. yeah, *sob*. since you do not know a famous monkey, you can at least say you know a famous DOLLY DAGGER

*out and about*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha..Yes.1.I've seen your belly button and it is dusty.2.You really do have everything.It's hard to figure out what to give you.

2:25 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

izzzat u tania? why'd u comment as anonymous? and you havent seen my bellybutton you doooooool.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com