Friday, May 01, 2009

telepathic rendezvous

Photobucket

if you look closely, the piece of cardboard im holding up shows you 'all things me'
'homeslice' zanne made that for me and on the back of it, she wrote me a song for my 22nd birthday, when she shouldve been studyiing. *cue awww

its called: "stuff that you prefer above all others"
(sung to the tune of 'my favourite things' from the sound of music)

a brilliant bulan and tropical summers
spontaneous holidays, hot alexanders
five fuzzy kitties and soo zanne's drawings
these are a few of your favourite things

hot steamy milo and d-i-y monkeys
bottles of ketchup and european hotties
kitschy nail varnish and bright coulourings
these are a few of your favourite things

sing and songwriter jason mraz
all kinds of music especially jazz
a group of sexy and fun loving chinks
these are a few of your favourite things

when the rain pours
or when grace sings
when you're feeling sad
just simply remember your favourite things
and then you wont feel so bad


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Zanne said...

I look like a complete TOOL in the majority of photos on your blog.

Fyi its "Singer* and songwriter Jason Mraz"

thanks for giving me props :P

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com