Sunday, January 25, 2009

Januari dua puluh enam sembilan belas tiga puluh tiga

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

id like to wish a happy 76th birthday to the awesomest grandma in the whole wide world:

Y.T.M Dato' Tunku Mukminah bte. Y.T.M Tunku Mohd. Jiwa Al-Haj



Photobucket
Photobucket

i know tok doesnt read my blog, but im hoping that those who do will tell her that i love her alot and miss her everyday that im here.
also, please tell her that i miss her chicken pie and jagung dessert.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nais pictures! ur grandma looks hella cool wan!

9:22 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

oh she is!.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Soraya,
I know your grandma, and I call her N'DA and I know your uncle Syed Razak too..anyway N'DA look great as always..if you're wondering who am I just ask your mother about her cousin in Bukit Pinang Kedah, Sh.Nor Akmar..im her husband...kim salam kat N'DA...

Reg: Fairus

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com