Saturday, May 31, 2008

justifying reasons why

of all the things.. yesterday loud singing woke me up.
it was 9pm (yeah i was asleep) and i was hoping id sleep through till the next day when i heard a huuge crowd singing and it wasnt even messy.
looked out the window and saw that a huge crowd was gathered in front of my building.
curious (but of course) i went down to see what it was and saw that jon from 'reverend and the makers' decided to leave his gig in the carling academy and sing outside for abit.
so what was left to do?
i sat behind him on the stairs and listened.
of all the things to wake me up when i really wanted to sleep








next morning: off all the things to wake me up!.. THE SUN! haha.
i am so not staying indoors today.
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com