Thursday, February 21, 2008

there are times i wonder why everyone thinks its all sunshine and roses with me
maybe im THAT good at keeping secrets
and then there are times it really feels like sunshine and roses
and thats when i start to worry that pack back day is soon to come

im gonna go ahead and say i confuse myself.

did you know that if you keep lying to yourself and keep confusing fantasy with reality it will all eventually become the story of your life?

that or you end up like Blanche DuBois.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropped by your blog. I do think your life is a bag of Sunshine and Roses. You just dont know it because you aint got nothing to compare it with. If only you could look around, you know that you are one of the lucky few who can have anything your heart desires. Learn to be thankful.I dont mind swapping my life with yours...EX SSP

4:17 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

which is exactly why i say i think im good at keeping secrets. and i didnt say i wasnt thankful for what i have. i am VERY thankful.but there r so many things that i know close to no one knows about. but still, im glad i have what i have.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com